P102 – oxide red, P201 – oxide green
|Type of court/field||
Compliance with Minimum Environmental Criteria (MECs) – UNI EN ISO 14021:2016, EN 1177 – Compliant (European Standard), EN ISO 16001-9 Certified – Indoor Air Quality – Emission test, IISG – tested
- Athlon PG System is a system designed for children’s playgrounds.
- The system consists of a base layer, which is a mixture of SBR Multicolor granules and a one-component polyurethane binder called Athlon 45, and a top layer, which consists of a mixture of colored EPDM granules and a one-component polyurethane binder called Athlon 99.
- The high elastic properties absorb impacts, cushion falls, and minimize the risk of slipping, making the suggested system a safe surface.
- It is suitable for covering and securing playgrounds and recreational areas for children.
- The Athlon PG system has been tested according to EN 1177 by IISG at various thicknesses with relative fall heights.