102 – red, 151 – orange, 201 – green, 202 – dark green, 302 – light blue, 303 – blue, 319 – deep blue, 413 – grey, 502 – violet, 507 – iris violet
Pedestrian areas, Urban Cycling and Street Furniture
|Type of court/field||
ANAS Approved, Istituto Giordano Class1- Fire Resistance
COLORSINT WS is a special colored base coating based on acrylic resin in a water emulsion, used for laying on asphalt surfaces in the construction of cycling paths, pedestrian paths, and for urban landscaping.
- The product is resistant to friction, weather conditions, UV radiation, and aggressive action, including fuel.
- The main advantages of the product are:
- High resistance to lubricants.
- Available in a wide range of colors.
- Protects the asphalt surface from high and low temperatures.
- Increases the lifespan of the asphalt surface.
- High resistance to abrasion and UV rays.
- Excellent color stability.
- Easy installation.
- Cold laying.
- Fuel resistance certified by Centro Sperimentale Stradale ANAS Spa (Reference Method: AM – GEN – M – P 0017 – PAR 6.5).